Free Replacement Birth Certificate if You Have Lost One in Bushfire

Are you affected by bushfire in NSW? There are great assistance available from Service NSW. Here is the list of support that you can get if you are affected by recent bushfire events.

1.) Registration and licensing concessions and refunds will be offered to customers if their vehicle or other relevant documentation has been lost, damaged or destroyed during the NSW bush fires.

2.) Replacement cards (driver licences, NSW Photo Cards or MPS cards) will be issued if cards have been lost or damaged.

3.) NSW Photo Cards are posted to customers generally within 5 business days.

4.) Driver licence holders will receive a receipt which will act as a temporary licence for a period of 30 days until their photocard arrives in the post.

5.) Birth, Marriage or Change of Name certificates that have been destroyed due to the bush fires can be reissued at no charge at your nearest service centre.

6.) The $40 tag security deposit/s on an RMS E-Toll tag will be waived if your tag has been lost, damaged or destroyed during the recent bush fires.

7.) If your motor vehicle was written off in a declared natural disaster the NSW government may be able to refund any motor vehicle duty you pay on a replacement vehicle.

Above information is for general purpose only. Please contact your nearest service centre to get more details and apply for these concessions. More details here

Australia to Fukuoka (Japan) Flights in Cathay Pacific Airline Starting From $602

Money to India